The salt was restored again in Taean Korea in 2001 miraculously.
The salt is called Jayeom which means salt obtained by boiling seawater.
Korea traditionally obtained salt by boiling purified seawater through mudflats. According to records, it was a tradition that lasted more than 1,000 years, but unfortunately, history was cut off as the method of obtaining salt changed during the Japanese colonial period but now restored again in Taean in 2001 miraculously.
The salt of method that boils the sea water of the mudflats to obtain pure salt crystals as like Maldon salt of British.
In the process of boiling seawater for about 8 hours, pollutants and impurities of seawater fly away, and germs do not remain.
The salt's global name was set as Taean Jayeom mud salt because the seawater was purified by soil from mudflat.
An important feature of Taean jayeom mud salt is NaCl 88% which is low in sodium and abundant in minerals from mudflats.
- Contains-Taean Jayeom mud Salt 200g *2 in 1 Box .
- Our Taean Jayeom mud salt produced by boiling clean seawater filtered.
- Clean taste containing the perfect balance of natural minerals from the mudflat to enhance any dish.
- Taean Jayeom mud salt is a traditional and unique product of Korea and also flavor and quality and sought after by the health-conscious and gourmets alike.
- Taean Jayeom mud salt is perfect to elevate your cook meal to the next level by seasoning or main material.
- Pure and natural, no additives.
- Taean Jayeom mud Salt has been made with the same over thousand-year-old traditional artisan methods.